- General description
- Keywords of expertise
- Key persons
- Recent activities
For business and technology support to companies, investors and scientific institutions in Berlin from a single source – Berlin Partner for Business and Technology is your first choice. Berlin Partner plays a part in the development and implementation of the federal state’s business, technology and innovation policy strategies in support of the capital region‘s effort to take a top position in the focal sectors – at the national and international levels.
To this end, Berlin Partner supports companies in Berlin by systematically supervising their innovation, expansion, relocation and inward investment projects with customized service packages. In the state of Berlin, Berlin Partner functions as a central point of contact for companies in all phases of their corporate development.
A public-private partnership, the company implements these strategic targets in close cooperation with the Berlin State Senate Department for Economics, Technology and Research as well as ist network partners, companies, funding institutions (e.g. Investitionsbank Berlin), scientific institutions, chambers and professional associations.
The integrated program is primarily based on:
- Participation in the development and implementation of the state‘s policy strategies with regard to business, technology and innovation
- Corporate development support for (especially medium-sized) companies and manufacturers in Berlin
- Consulting and services for companies that are relocating to Berlin
- Support and reinforcement of the knowledge and technology transfer by networking science and business
- Systematic capital city marketing and location marketing for Berlin
The Transport, Mobility and Logistics Cluster Berlin-Brandenburg is managed under the aegis of Berlin Partner for Business and Technology and the Brandenburg Economic Board (ZAB).
Berlin Partner for Business and Technology is a member of the European Railway Clusters Initiative (ERCI).
- business and technology support to regional companies
- investors and scientific institutions
- funding and financing
- technology transfer
- R&D cooperation,
- cooperating in networks
- recruiting personnel
- developing international markets
- Thomas Meissner: Head of Division Energy | Mobility
Cluster Manager Transport | Mobility | Logistics
- Lutz Hübner: Project Manager Transport | Mobility | Logistics
Transport, Mobility and Logistics Cluster Berlin-Brandenburg: Cluster manager
ERCI: Member of the European Railway Clusters Initiative (ERCI)
ECORailS Project – Energy Efficiency and Environmental Criteria in the Awarding of Regional Rail Transport Vehicles and Services (IEE 2009-2011): Project Coordinator
SCANDRIA Project – Scandinavian – Adriatic Corridor for Growth and Innovation (INTERREG IVB, 2009-2012): Contribution to several partial outputs, i. e. Case Study „Interoperability of the Train Systems“, Forum “Green Transport Corridor” Forum “Research and Innovation”
EUDDplus Project – European Drivers‘ Desk Advanced Concept Implementation – Contribution to Foster Interoperability (FP6 2006-2010): Project Coordinator